Easy Lemon Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Genre?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Genre is your Favourite?

40% 40% [ 2 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
40% 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Which Genre? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
So... will you choose to be peasant or master race?

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

2 Re: Which Genre? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Sophie of Woods Beyond


Person with 200+ posts
I am the only one that has voted.

View user profile

3 Re: Which Genre? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Sophie of Woods Beyond


Person with 200+ posts
Classical is not the Master Race of music you know.

View user profile

4 Re: Which Genre? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
So what is your favourite, with your Other vote?
And yes, it is.

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

5 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Not all rap is eurh! Some is good. Just not all of it.

View user profile

6 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:33 pm

qaztobec

avatar
Person with 200+ posts
That's the kind of arrogant, snobby view that is now all too often attributed to people who like 'classical music'. I'm beginning to get sick of it and hate it. I still listen to the occasional piece of classical music, and even then, it's not a lot as I don't listen to a lot of music in the first place. The music I do listen to though, is mainly videogame music, which is generally all over the place, but if I had to classify it, I mainly listen to 'Symphonic' and 'Rock?'.

View user profile

7 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:02 pm

I listen to a bit of akk. Some punk is okay,some rap, is okay, some classical is okay. Some pop is alright,just as some country is okay. I quite like folk and certain rock is tolerable. No musical genre is superior to another, its all about personal opinion.

View user profile

8 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Sophie of Woods Beyond


Person with 200+ posts
Okay I need to change my vote.

View user profile

9 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Sophie of Woods Beyond


Person with 200+ posts
But I can't. pale pale Sad

View user profile

10 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:05 pm

qaztobec

avatar
Person with 200+ posts
I can't believe I agree with you, but, Melra, I agree with you. (ERMAGHERD! SCOTT PILGRIM REFERENCE!) Christopher, see? TOLERANCE TOWARDS OTHER MUSICAL GENRES!

View user profile

11 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:24 pm

See Tophy you can loathe someone and still agree with them. Opinions are varied and you can't claim your's is better than any other. (Unless someone being racist or sexist the you can)

View user profile

12 Re: Which Genre? on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:26 pm

qaztobec

avatar
Person with 200+ posts
YES YOU ARROGANT LITTLE BRIT!

View user profile

13 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 am

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
TheIntrovertedM wrote:See Tophy you can loathe someone and still agree with them. Opinions are varied and you can't claim your's is better than any other. (Unless someone being racist or sexist the you can)
*facepalm* SARCASM MELRA SARCASM.

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

14 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Christopher don't you facepalm at me. I'm the queen of sarcasm. You're sarcasm is so bad you actually need to point it out. So shush up little chald.

I'm actually going to let this grammatical error stand so that everyone can marvel at your incompetence. The error has not be overlooked.
~Contrapunctus

View user profile

15 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
TheIntrovertedM wrote:Christopher don't you facepalm at me. I'm the queen of sarcasm. You're sarcasm is so bad you actually need to point it out. So shush up little chald.
  1. There is a painful error in there.
  2. You are not the queen of sarcasm. You are a queen of sarcasm. There are many out there who are just as good as you, if not better.
  3. That wasn't really sarcasm, more exaggeration/irony. And that is not my conventional sarcasm. Do not judge my sarcasm on one instance that is unusual anyway.

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

16 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:32 pm

If its not sarcasm,why call it sarcasm? I'm extraordinarily annoyed at you the moment, I don't have time for your shit. Go back to your chickens and cry to them.

View user profile

17 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
TheIntrovertedM wrote:If its not sarcasm,why call it sarcasm? I'm extraordinarily annoyed at you the moment, I don't have time for your shit. Go back to your chickens and cry to them.
Back to my chickens? Explain.

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

18 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:38 pm

qaztobec

avatar
Person with 200+ posts
He doesn't need to go back to his chickens Melra, he always has them by his side... or stuffed down his pants.

Anyway, LADIES! Calm your tits! You're both pretty, now let's get back on topic, shall we?

View user profile

19 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
qaztobec wrote:He doesn't need to go back to his chickens Melra, he always has them by his side... or stuffed down his pants.

Anyway, LADIES! Calm your tits! You're both pretty, now let's get back on topic, shall we?
-_-

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

20 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Contrapunctus wrote:
qaztobec wrote:He doesn't need to go back to his chickens Melra, he always has them by his side... or stuffed down his pants.

Anyway, LADIES! Calm your tits! You're both pretty, now let's get back on topic, shall we?
-_-
poor diddums Tophy. What was the topic again?

View user profile

21 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
TheIntrovertedM wrote:
Contrapunctus wrote:
qaztobec wrote:He doesn't need to go back to his chickens Melra, he always has them by his side... or stuffed down his pants.

Anyway, LADIES! Calm your tits! You're both pretty, now let's get back on topic, shall we?
-_-
poor diddums Tophy. What was the topic again?
If you call me Tophy I shall rename you to Sandra. Or TheExtrovertedS, your choice.

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

22 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Don't you dare! You better not start calling me Sandra! Bloody lit quiz people.

View user profile

23 Re: Which Genre? on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Sophie of Woods Beyond


Person with 200+ posts
Well this is definitely a music conversation.

View user profile

24 Re: Which Genre? on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Contrapunctus

avatar
Administrator
Totes.

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

25 Re: Which Genre? on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Sophie of Woods Beyond


Person with 200+ posts
Contrapunctus wrote:
TheIntrovertedM wrote:Christopher don't you facepalm at me. I'm the queen of sarcasm. You're sarcasm is so bad you actually need to point it out. So shush up little chald.

  1. There is a painful error in there.
  2. You are not the queen of sarcasm. You are a queen of sarcasm. There are many out there who are just as good as you, if not better.
  3. That wasn't really sarcasm, more exaggeration/irony. And that is not my conventional sarcasm. Do not judge my sarcasm on one instance that is unusual anyway.

Yes Christopher isn't that bad at sarcasm and he is correc, you are not the only person that is good at sarcasm.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum