51 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:24 pm

dudinacas

Contrapunctus wrote:
dudinacas wrote:
Contrapunctus wrote:
dudinacas wrote:
Contrapunctus wrote:
dudinacas wrote:
Contrapunctus wrote:I stab Bieber through the heart with a stake. My hill.
He hasn't come back to life. Yet.
I stabbed him to prevent him from coming back.
Bieber cannot be killed with a simple stake. Twisted Evil
Ah, but this is a MAGIC stake.
Bieber honestly can't be killed by anything. Wink Have fun!
I get my OTHER druids who move Bieber to a dystopian universe and Beethoven to a utopian one. They then banish Melra's hippocampi the same way.
MY HILL!
Bieber can't be moved either. Honestly, he can't do anything but kill people with his feces music. Suspect

View user profile

52 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Your hippocampi don't exist they're still in the underworld. You're also smited. Jb is already in a alternate universe. Still my hill

View user profile

53 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Also I have the power of the gods, so I can actually move him. He is really enjoying killing tumbleweeds in case your worried.

View user profile

54 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:31 pm

I have Hades, Zeus, Athena and Poseidon btw. And a few book characters and historical figures of my choice, THAT CAN NOT BE TAKEN TO ANY OTHER SIDE, ESPECIALLY BY DRUIDS.

View user profile

55 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:32 pm

According to the oatmeal I could take 15 JBs in a fight so I think both Me and Samelra can not only kill him, we can kill-him-and-turn-him-into-ashes-then-release-them-into-the-wind-to-be-scattered-all-over-the-word-like-Voldemort-or-Cronus. We do that, and to the hippocampi too. Andy appears and gives us hugs. Our hill. (AND YES SAMELRA AND I ARE A TEAM GET OVER IT BITCHES)

View user profile

56 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:34 pm

dudinacas

Catherine_bitches wrote:According to the oatmeal I could take 15 JBs in a fight so I think both Me and Samelra can not only kill him, we can kill-him-and-turn-him-into-ashes-then-release-them-into-the-wind-to-be-scattered-all-over-the-word-like-Voldemort-or-Cronus. We do that, and to the hippocampi too. Andy appears and gives us hugs. Our hill. (AND YES SAMELRA AND I ARE A TEAM GET OVER IT BITCHES)
But you didn't read the eula, which clearly says
BelieberSocietyBitches wrote:Oatmeal quizzes do not change your strength in fighting OUR SAVIOUR AND LORD but make you into one of us

View user profile

57 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:52 pm

And didn't you listen, me and Anna alone are extraordinarily powerful. Together we could smite you just by blinking. I do not give 2 flying beibers what beliebersocietybitches says. It's our freaking hill okay? Good. *returns to hugging Andy whilst Jinxx and Beethoven play a duet*

View user profile

58 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Contrapunctus

Administrator
I happily build my own hill in a faraway land. This land is Great Britain. Mine! You chaps can keep squabbling over that old one.

View user profile http://easylemons.userboard.net

59 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:55 pm

dudinacas

I make a hill in my own house. My Hill.

View user profile

60 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Contrapunctus

Administrator
KK, Ian, Anna, Melra! You just keep going with that tired old hill. I build a lovely tea room and invite Zachary in. My hill.

61 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:15 pm

dudinacas

I have a nice cup of tea with Christopher. My Hill

View user profile

62 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:16 pm

*Sweeps into tearoom* ooh tea, do ya have earl grey? Lovely mmmm. Now onto business, this is my hill you know. Oh yes Zachary Anna has yours. She's gone to get settled in. *waves arm* ah yes dead, good, terrible for the décor though. *points* ah yes that's better, the American flag suits you Christopher. *settles into armchair* *sips tea* must invite Beethoven round sometime.

View user profile

63 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:46 pm

That... was beautiful. farao THEY HAVE A PHARAOH EMOTICON WHY IS THIS NOT AN EMOJI. Anyway
*Breezes onto Zachary's hill.* Hmmm this need some punk in it. *puts posters everywhere, adds music video memorabilia, and has signed merch hanging on the walls.* NOW FOR AWESOME STUFF!! *magics up a life-size statue of Hecate with a statuette of Kloendraina at the foot. A tapestry depicting Demeter raging at Hades hangs on the door. A FUCKING SHABTI FROM SEKHEMETS TOMB IS ON MY DRESSER GUYS (the real one btw I don't mess around)* Hmmm one more thing. GUYS GET YOUR ASSES IN MY SHAMAZING ROOM ON *MY* HILL! *Le sexicans come in a gape at the awesomeness that is my room. We then jam to their next album that hasn't been released yet.* *Zachary rages in with his next attempt to claim my hill and I just go all master pokemon trainer on him and release ALL THE POKEMON. Then slice his body in half with an onyx-ebony sword. Artemis takes away his dignity and Kloendraina sets her bees on him. Zachary dies. My hill.

View user profile

64 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Contrapunctus

Administrator
TheIntrovertedM wrote:*Sweeps into tearoom* ooh tea, do ya have earl grey? Lovely mmmm. Now onto business, this is my hill you know. Oh yes Zachary Anna has yours. She's gone to get settled in. *waves arm* ah yes dead, good, terrible for the décor though. *points* ah yes that's better, the American flag suits you Christopher. *settles into armchair* *sips tea* must invite Beethoven round sometime.
My butler then enters and glares at you with MAGIC BUTLER POWERS and so you leave and give up all claim to the hill.
While he is doing this, I get the roast out of the oven.

65 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:26 pm

castellaque

I COME AND KILL ZEUS WITH A MAGIC SWORD. ALL HIS OTHER GODS SOON FOLLOW. MAI HILL.

View user profile

66 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Contrapunctus

Administrator
*ding* The roast potatoes are ready!

67 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:31 pm

*gazes at butler unmoved* oh another one *waves* yes that's your grave get in. Good boy. Christopher! How Did you get out of that flag. Get back in. Now go dance in it, hmm, in front of the Queen. Yes shame your self by dances naked in front of the queen with nothing but the American flag keeping your dignity, singing the American anthem, permantly. Toodle pip. Now this place needs sprucing up *waves arm, YouTuber merch and books come flying in, as does a black Steinway grand piano* that'll do. Guys come see my phantabulous house. *all my favourite book and movie characters and my favourite historical people appear gaping at the room* yes Beethoven you can play, no Mozart wait your turn, you too Tchaikovsky. Lyra, Will glad you could make it! Luna do tell me about your expedition to see the crumple horned snorkacks. Darwin, darling I am truly in love with your work. *teh party begins*

View user profile

68 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Zeus does not die. Nor do the others. Mai hill

View user profile

69 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Contrapunctus

Administrator
I run away and builds a new hill in an ultra-secret location.
Zachary, since our last tea was gatecrashed, how about another? My butler has a wonderful new beef recipe.
Hullo there, Edward! Ralph! Camille! Oh, Johann, glad to see you. Oh, Stephen, your new black hole work is stunning. Hullo Thomas! Ah! Winston! Winnie! Hullo there, Alfred! You too, Benjamin! Terry!
Ah, Remus, Hermione, how is life? Mary, what's it like without Lyra? Tobias, tell me all about life.

70 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Christopher you do realise you're talking to thin air cause half those people are at my party. Ah yes anyway you don't have a hill because you are shamefully dancing in front of the queen naked with nothing but the American flag to keep your dignity, sing the American anthem, PERMANTLY. Now back to the party, I create a portal between Anna's hill and my hill and the guests swap between having a great time.

View user profile

71 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:01 pm

castellaque

Yes he does. The sword is that magical. MINE.

View user profile

72 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Contrapunctus

Administrator
TheIntrovertedM wrote:Christopher you do realise you're talking to thin air cause half those people are at my party. Ah yes anyway you don't have a hill because you are shamefully dancing in front of the queen naked with nothing but the American flag to keep your dignity, sing the American anthem, PERMANTLY. Now back to the party, I create a portal between Anna's hill and my hill and the guests swap between having a great time.
But my butler saved me. Actually, you never mentioned any of my people.

73 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Your butler is dead. You castellaque dead too. Just because I didn't mention them does not mean they aren't there. The entire Harry potter world is there, so are I HDM. Isn't this a great party Stephen.

View user profile

74 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Contrapunctus

Administrator
Ai has multiple butlers!
Anyway, mai party has more tea and beef. So HA! And Stephen is at mine.
Oooh, Claude is dead now?

75 Re: My Hill (this is a thingy) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:23 pm

Still dancing. Beethoven kill them butlers for me will you. Thanks. Now Stephen look we have Albert here too. Discuss black holes while I deal to this freaking contrapunctus. Okay queenie I think you've endured enough. Zeus if you would like to do the honours. Now Hades, make sure you can not get out of the underworld, EVER. Just to make sure Bellatrix, you're on butler duty. Kill anything you see that might help him. Okay. Tickle them ivories Fredric, Jinxx you join in too. And you Johann. Ahh Anna nice portal isn't it. *Teh party continues*

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum