Easy Lemon Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

FANGIRLING (omg Viktur and Kells and Gee and Frnak and Andy and Patty and Princess Fro Fro and Tony Turtle and Hime-Time and MikeyWhiskeyHands and flipflapping Jacky Vincent and Jenna and Tay and HAyley and Whakaio and Jack And ALEX and Rain and Zack

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

This shall be the place to fangirl about things and if you try to be sensible or normal I shall reply with something along the lines of "BABY YOU WERE MY PICKET FENCE I MISS MISSING YOU NOW AND THEN SOMETIME BEFORE IT GETS BETTER THE DARKNESS GETS BIGG THE PERSON THAT YOU'D TAKE A BULLET FOR IS BEHIND THE TRIGGER." So be warned.

View user profile
LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF JENNA

Last edited by Catherine_bitches on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
Hi my name is Gerard Way, I'm an art student and I live with my boyfriend Frank Iero in New Jersey and my brother Mikey almost died in a boat. Princess Fro Fro is my friend that lives in New York, his real name is Ray, but Ray sounds lame compared to Princess Fro Fro.

View user profile
NO. Band members deserve separate posts. BTW I just messaged Peyton saying happy birthday and then she just voted for all my chapters and now I'm happy.

View user profile

Sophie of Woods Beyond

Person with 200+ posts
OMG VIC AND KELLIN ARE SO PERFECT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE HUMAN OMG OMG OMG I'M GONNA DIE!

View user profile
Righty. OMG DAN AND PHIL AND LOUISE AND ZOE AND JENNY AND TOM AND SABRINA AND IAN AND ANTHONY AND CHOLE AND JOHN AND HANK AND CARRIE AND EMMA AND LUKE AND PATRICK ABD PETE AND ANDY AND JOEL AND FREDDIE AND BRIAN AND PINK FLOYD AND BEETHOVEN AND PHILLIP AND TRAVELLING WILBURYS AND WILL AND LYRA AND LILI AND SUSAN AND J.K AND JOHN (again) AND IMAGINE DRAGONS AND BILLIE JOEL AND GREEN DAY AND JAMES AND MARKUS AND EVE AND PAUL KELLY AND TAYLOR AND TOM PETTY AND LEONARDO AND VINCENT AND DREAMWORKS AND TIM AND HELENA AND JOHNNY AND DANNY AND CARAMEL AND SHERBET AND SKITTLES AND SOUR PATCH KIDS AND FLEUR AND ROALD. And I think that's all my fangirling done for now.

View user profile
And the only major fandoms in that list that i relate to are Dan and Phil, Emma and Luke, and Patrick and Pete (YOU FORGOT JOE AND ANDY HOW COULD YOU or did you accidentally say joel instead of joe because you DID say andy, but idk) and LEMMA CUTLERY YUSSS

View user profile

Sophie of Woods Beyond

Person with 200+ posts
Catherine_bitches wrote:And the only major fandoms in that list that i relate to are Dan and Phil, Emma and Luke, and Patrick and Pete (YOU FORGOT JOE AND ANDY HOW COULD YOU or did you accidentally say joel instead of joe because you DID say andy, but idk) and LEMMA CUTLERY YUSSS
But Green Day and Imagine Dragons and Sherbet and Skittles!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum